I got tagged in the Oracle Blogsphere tag game by Juan Camilo Ruiz so now it's my turn. 8 things you didn't know about me:
- I got married for the 2nd time on Sep. 7th, 2007 with the most beautiful and amazing woman I've ever met in my entire life and her name is Heloisa. I hope this one is forever.
- My first computer ever was a TK-85 based on Sinclair architecture with a Z80 CPU and 16KB of RAM. I was 12 years-old and my first Basic program was:
10 PRINT "Eduardo ";
20 GOTO 10;
- I totally hate traffic jams! That's why I could never live in São Paulo, Brazil. I would certainly die from a heart attack really soon.
- If I could choose a place to live here in Brazil, I'd choose Florianópolis (The Island of Magic). And not only because my wife was born there.
- When I was a child, I suffered a lot from bronchitis. Doctors recommended swimming as a long term treatment so my parents forced me to attend swimming classes, which I used to hate. Now I'm 100% cured and love to swim. Kids...
- My father is a presbyterian minister just like my grandfather was too. My grandfather, Rev. Zaqueu Ribeiro, founded a presbyterian church in Rio de Janeiro, in a neighborhood called "Tijuca".
- For almost a half of my life, I spent practically every holiday at my family's country house in a very small city called Eng. Paulo de Frontin near Rio de Janeiro. Unfortunately, after my grandfather's death, my family ended up selling the house. Too bad.
- I've always wanted to ride a jet ski but never got the chance to do it :(
Well, let me see who I'm going to tag next...
Steve Button, Carlos Rubinstein, Debu Panda, Mike Lehmann, Frank Nimphius, Olaf Heimburger, Steve Muench and Marcos Campos.
Come on guys! Let's play!