It is now possible to install Dbvisit Standby under a Windows domain account. Previously this was only possible with a manual work around.
The complete list of new features and fixes are:
- Enable Dbvisit Standby to be installed with a Windows Domain account. Workaround using a local account is no longer needed.
- Add check owner function for resolving “Check owner” issues. Run: dbv_functions -a check_owner
- Allow for unattended install for setting Dbvisit Standby license.
- Gracefull Switchover will attempt to reset Oracle parameters db_file_name_convert and log_file_name_convert to default values.
- Use ssh compression during CSD instead of file compression.
- Dbvisit Standby can now be installed in non default location in Windows.
- Fix for Spanish language setting and RAC.
- Fix for CSD (create standby database) stop point through web browser.
- Fix for connectivity between primary and standby scheduler for Windows domain accounts.
To download and for more information, please see here