In order to debug nanomsg problems on Windows, I recently installed a copy of Windows 8.1 in a VMWare guest VM, along with Visual Studio 14 and CMake 3.5.2. (Yes, I've entered a special plane of Hell, reserved for just for people who try to maintain cross-platform open source software. I think this one might be the tenth plane, that Dante skipped because it was just too damned horrible.)
Every time I tried to build, I got bizarre errors from the CMake / build process ... like this:
After nearly nine years at Sun and then six at Delphix I’m looking for the next technology, team, and market to dive into. I’ve had the extremely good fortune of working with three groups—the DTrace team, Fishworks at Sun, and Delphix—that featured top-tier technologists working on differentiated products, each of them a wonderful place and time. Most recently, as CTO of Delphix, I grew the engineering team from a tiny seed, and was fortunate enough to be joined by so many people from my past including some of my best best friends and long-term colleagues.